top of page
All potential drivers must be registered with the
Federal Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse before they can be hired.
Full Time Drivers' Benefits
100% of their health insurance paid by the company
Family insurance, dental, vision, and AFLAC plans are available
One week of vacation after one year of full time employment and two weeks after two or more years
$25 for extra pick up and drop pay
Monthly mileage bonuses
Opportunity to drive new equipment
Prepass with Tolls
or download the application,
fill it out, bring it by our office or email it to email@example.com
Minimum Driver Qualifications
1. Drivers must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
2. Must have a valid operators (CDL) license in a state of residence.
3. Must be at least 23 years of age.
4. Must have at least 2 years or more of recent verifiable experience. Or be qualified to go through our driver training program.
5. No more than three moving violations in the last three years, no more than two violations in the last year.
6. No more than two at-fault accidents in the last three years, no more than one at-fault accident in the last year.
7. Must have a good work history.
8. Must submit to and pass DOT Physical and Drug testing requirements.
9. No serious traffic violations in the last three years.
10. No DWI’s or drug convictions in the last three years.
bottom of page